Eden Hill Journal

Ramblings and memories of an amateur wordsmith and philosopher

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

Friday, June 16, 2023

Yet Another Fox News Sacrifice

Fox News has gone and done it again, sacrificed a key element of their network for being untrustworthy. Watch Tucker's 4th episode to understand the situation.

From the Gateway Pundit:

MUST WATCH: Tucker Carlson Takes the Gloves Off in Episode 4 : Joe Biden, the Wannabe Dictator

Tucker's home page:

TUCKER ON TWITTER

On Twitter:

Ep. 4 Wannabe Dictator

It's sad to see this once respected conservative news network committing suicide but that sure does seem to be what's happening and I think Tucker does a pretty good job of explaining why they're doing it, so I don't need to add my two cents worth, do I?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home