Eden Hill Journal

Ramblings and memories of an amateur wordsmith and philosopher

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

Monday, April 08, 2024

Solar Eclipse Today

I saw it! I saw the total eclipse today from inside the shadow and despite myself, it was a thrill! Totality only lasted a couple of minutes but there were so many things to see both leading up to and during totality from the blazing pink flame at about the seven o'clock position of the corona to the distinct contrast in the dim but summer-like sky to the south verses the dark storm-like almost night sky to the north and even to the northern light like rapid movement of ghost-like shadows on the snow at my feet!

Glad I went to see it, really. I almost talked myself out of it what with all the traffic congestion warnings, but I managed to avoid the congestion despite it all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home