Eden Hill Journal

Ramblings and memories of an amateur wordsmith and philosopher

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

Thursday, April 04, 2024

In Defense of Being White (Not Jewish)

I have come across some of this information in the past, but this article breaks the information down more than anything I have seen before:

FACT CHECK: Most U.S. slave owners, 78%, were JEWISH

It is hard to imagine a world being less anti-Semitic than it currently is if the truth about the Jews were actually out there for the public to see.

Not that I am anti-Semitic, mind you.

Just sayin'.

I wonder if Snopes ever wastes its time debunking anti-Semitic conspiracy theories. Imagine the outcry if they ever found one to be true!

Maybe Snopes could do a fact check on this article which is said to be the last thing Malcolm X ever wrote:

Final written words of Malcolm X were on ‘zionism’ – “inextricably linked to wider European colonialism.”

Sometimes even I wonder if Natural News can be trusted. Should I trust these articles? Probably?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home