Eden Hill Journal

Ramblings and memories of an amateur wordsmith and philosopher

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

Tuesday, July 09, 2024

Neat Biden Trick

I tend to get fooled by things that are out of the ordinary and happen with no explanation.

Here's a good example.

For the past umpteen years whenever I have seen a US President entering or exiting "Air Force One" the airplane has been a Boeing 747 Jumbo Jet, Right? I mean, haven't you noticed?

So, explain this:

President Joe Biden climbs steps to Air Force One at HIA

You see, although this airplane is clearly painted in the Air Force One paint scheme, it is not a 747. It's way smaller, way closer to the ground, and has way fewer steps to climb to get up into it.

My first guess is that this is a Boeing 757.

Which makes me wonder what the big deal was to get this video on YouTube and avoid any comments that might ask what this new Air Force One is, what kind of airplane it is? I mean, forgive me but this looks like a bit of gaslighting, like "Look, people. Look and see how easily Biden climbs into Air Force One now." - Or something...

Consider this:

Sharp as a Tack (Official Music Video) | Presidential Debate 2024 Parody Song

Problem Solved:

This answers the mystery:

The airplane is an Air Force C-32 known as Air Force Two although any air Force plane carrying the President goes by the call sign "Air Force One".

Air Force C-32


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home