Eden Hill Journal

Ramblings and memories of an amateur wordsmith and philosopher

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

Saturday, August 10, 2024

Watching Tulsi

Whistleblowers are reporting that Tulsi Gabbard, former Democrat, presidential candidate for the Democrat nomination in 2020, current Army Reserves member, former US House of Representatives member from Hawaii, current author and critic of the Democrat Party, is on a terrorist watch list:

Tulsi Gabbard On Terrorist Watchlist

While I would agree that anybody who would use the powers of government to do this as a political threat belongs in prison, not to mention losing any government benefits they may have accrued, I still have mixed feelings about this. While I would agree that there is just about a zero probability that Tulsi Gabbard is a terrorist, she is a military person who does not fear reprisal for openly criticizing the Commander in Chief of the US military whether that be Joe Biden or Donald Trump before him. I have been a critic of her slanderous words against Donald Trump in 2020. Yet I think she deserves praise for speaking the truth about the Democrats.

I wonder, knowing the mindset of the current Biden-Harris-Obama White House, if it might be that if they frame her as a terrorist, it will destroy her military career. You can't have terrorists in the military, right? So expect that to happen and expect it to be a fatal blow to her political use of her military status.

Just me, my perspective, of course, but that's how the White House operates now so yeah, why not this? It's political theater.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home