Eden Hill Journal

Ramblings and memories of an amateur wordsmith and philosopher

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

Sunday, October 06, 2024

Did Vance Admit to Lying?

Yesterday my wife and I went on a long drive all the way down to the southwest side of Boston and back. At our first pit stop at the Irving fuel stop in Newport, Maine I picked up a large serving of Mountain Dew at the soda fountain and as I approached the middle-aged bearded hillbilly-looking cashier I said J.D. Vance likes this Mountain Dew.

He surprised me. He said CNN says Vance is a liar.

I said I heard something about that the other day, but I haven't figured out why he would say what he said, but I'm pretty sure I heard about him saying it.

It's been over 28 hours since that conversation, but I did do a little searching last night on YouTube and came up with a story, mostly on MSNBC, of Vance saying they (the MAGA politicians) lie.

Leave it to MSNBC.

I found what I imagine was the source of that story, a clip from an interview Vance did a couple of weeks ago where he spoke of creating a story about the cats in Springfield, Ohio. I have seen multiple videos on YouTube where residents of Springfield openly (although with fear of repercussions from authorities) talk about the disappearance of cats and geese in their city since the arrival of the 20,000 Haitians imported as labor into this community of 40,000 American citizens.

How could that ever be a story worthy of media attention, right? I mean, it's the job of the media to cover up any controversy that originates from the actions of Democrats in America, isn't it? Isn't that what our infamous Democrat climate czar was referring to when he criticized free speech recently?

I hadn't seen the actual context of what Vance said but here it is:

Vance defends pet-eating claims, says he's willing to 'create stories'

Vance even explained what he meant but apparently the mainstream media created a false story from Vance's words.

Geeze, go figure...

Fact: Trump didn't create a false story about Haitian workers in Springfield, Ohio. It's real. It's the liberal media that are covering up the story and feeding you propaganda.

But hey, if it feels good to stay asleep, don't bother waking up, right? Dems know that better than anybody. "Woke" must have something to do with dreaming... dreaming the new Democrat American dream? The significance of the passage of time unhindered by what has been? Something like that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home