Eden Hill Journal

Ramblings and memories of an amateur wordsmith and philosopher

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

Tuesday, October 01, 2024

The Importance of Time

It's October now - time for the October Surprise. Two of the websites I have relied on for years are essentially nonfunctional this morning. Just sayin'. One triggered a McAfee virus scan and I don't even have McAfee antivirus installed on my computer. The other keeps locking up the page I'm reading leaving me with that familiar little window asking if I want to "Wait" for it to come back to life. Oh well, right? Nothing I can do about that, is there? Wait, I suppose.

Yesterday I posted a link to horseface himself, globetrotting climate czar John Kerry warning about how free speech threatens "democracy" and I've been thinking that video is priceless. It is undeniable evidence that the Democrat Party believes deeply in censorship of any criticism of the Globalist agenda. Here is the link again:

"The 1st Amendment stands as a major roadblock for us right now"

Infowars is still functioning today. Alex Jones is saying it will be liquidated by auction (against his will) next month so watch this while you still can:

Why Are So Many Americans in a Trance? Alex Jones Reports

It really is time to wake up if you care about freedom, liberty, and America. Spread this message far and wide folks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home