Eden Hill Journal

Ramblings and memories of an amateur wordsmith and philosopher

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

Friday, May 12, 2006

Eye Spy

There's one really good thing about sticking to your beliefs, especially when your belief is that the White House is absolutely corrupt. I mean when you believe like I do that the White House coordinated the effort to obstruct America's defenses on 9/11 to guarantee the success of the attack because, after all, it was the Bush White House and the neocons who benefited the most from 9/11, when you believe that then it comes as no surprise at all that they are actually spying on you and me, on the non-al-Qaeda types right here in America and lying to us about it. Especially when you hear it over and over and over again.
I mean, if you didn't expect these things from the Bush administration, you might even start to panic!
It pays to distrust Bush and his whole Mafia gang.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home