Eden Hill Journal

Ramblings and memories of an amateur wordsmith and philosopher

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

Monday, January 20, 2020

Leaving the Left

I managed to get myself shadow-banned in YouTube. I no longer get any YouTube notifications.
It happened when I was deeply engaged in a most bizarre debate with two anonymous trolls defending Major Tulsi Gabbard's YouTube video Trump disgraces our military that she posted January 12, 2020. Why she hasn't been court martialed yet for that video eludes me. As of this writing the video is still there on YouTube.
The two anonymous trolls called themselves Kamilah Harris and Cunning Stunt. Both served as attack dogs defending Tulsi. Both used the same kind of abuse. Kamilah's favorite attack was to call Tulsi naysayers bots and trolls and liars. Cunning Stunt (whom I addressed as Stunning C*nt in the debate) preferred calling me a liar.
On January 14 Tulsi posted this: Truth Scares Those Who Traffic in Lies | Tulsi Gabbard.
Coincidence I'm sure.
Anyway she posted another virtue signaling video today patting herself on the back for her selfless service: The principle of ‘service above self’ guides my life | Tulsi Gabbard  January 20, 2020.
In the comments I pointed out her virtue signaling, thanked her for getting me shadow banned by YouTube, and linked to this interview:
Communism, Trump, and Leaving the Left | David Horowitz | POLITICS | Rubin Report. It seemed appropriate.
Just after 2:00 PM today I started receiving notifications again from YouTube. I thanked Tulsi.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home