Eden Hill Journal

Ramblings and memories of an amateur wordsmith and philosopher

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

Wednesday, January 29, 2020

The Yacht Question

So I was browsing RT and came up with an article which is making the claim that Bernie Sanders is way out ahead in the polls and could well be the nominee to run against President Trump this fall. The article doesn't offer much hope that Bernie can pull it off but that's not what I'm writing about. I'm writing about the yacht question.
In the RT article Bernie is quoted as saying this:

"How many yachts do billionaires need? How many cars do they need? Give us a break. You can't have it all."

Now we all know that liberals are all worried about there not being enough money for kids to have school lunches so here's my question:

How do you turn a yacht into a school lunch?

The short answer:
You can't.

The long answer:
There is no long answer to this question.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home