Eden Hill Journal

Ramblings and memories of an amateur wordsmith and philosopher

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

Friday, February 21, 2020

Libertarian

The older I become the more I seem to identify with the "Libertarian" political philosophy, whatever that means. Here is an example:

My struggle: The problems and ramifications of Jewish identity politics  February 20, 2020

Most of the people I know would feel that they should be deeply offended by that article.
I don't share those feelings.
Instead, what offends me is the concept that God chose a certain genetic strain of human beings or even a group of adherents to a religion to be superior to all other human beings. No God worthy of my definition of the word "God" would ever do something that disgusting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home