Eden Hill Journal

Ramblings and memories of an amateur wordsmith and philosopher

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

Sunday, August 08, 2021

Covid - Ivermectin Again

I take anything I read at this website with a grain of salt, but this is worth taking the time to consider:

STUDY: Ivermectin is a safe and effective remedy for covid that costs less than $1 a day

I think it might even be anti-Semitic of you to disagree with this new evidence. Think it over.

Update - More information

Vaccine "Emergency Use Authorization" & ivermectin (from Livestream #80)

It's hard to imagine that these big companies haven't left the door wide open for class-action lawsuits.

Update - Is it safe?

Should I take Ivermectin? Safety review - COVID August 10, 2021

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home