Eden Hill Journal

Ramblings and memories of an amateur wordsmith and philosopher

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

Saturday, August 14, 2021

Long Covid and Friday the 13th

 It's still Friday the 13th west of here but here it's the 14th so I can reflect back on what I discovered Friday.

Friday August 13th, 2021 is the day that "Long Covid" entered the mainstream debate. If I Google the term I can see that it wasn't coined Friday but Friday is when it entered public debate, when it became a "talking point".

Long Covid is the confession that you can have Covid-19 or its variants and not get over it, not die from it, maybe even never have more than mild symptoms, but not get over it. At this point in time we seem to be just one small step away from being able to say in public that people with Covid-19 can be contagious indefinitely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home