Eden Hill Journal

Ramblings and memories of an amateur wordsmith and philosopher

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

Saturday, January 22, 2022

Russia, the Graham Approach

There was an article this morning on the Fox News website discussing a talk that Republican Senator Lindsey Graham had with former President Trump. My opinion of Graham is that he is a war monger in drab, a dull lamb when he gets his way and a shifty wolf when he doesn't. He's not a man I would ever trust.

From this article it's hard to say what Trump's thinking might be but God help him if Trump is in agreement with or taking counsel from Graham.

The article is titled, "Graham, after meeting with Trump, says Russo-American relations won't be the same post-Biden"
I'd link to the article, but I can't get the link to work. Fox is like that for some reason.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home