Eden Hill Journal

Ramblings and memories of an amateur wordsmith and philosopher

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

Saturday, April 30, 2022

Twitter, Musk, Disinformation, and...

So what is this Musk/Twitter business about?

I don't think I have come across anything that makes it any clearer than this article in Time where "the right to broadcast disinformation to millions of people on a corporate platform" is contrasted against "the liberal consensus on acceptable speech".

Elon Musk and the Tech Bro Obsession With 'Free Speech'

Now you know, in their own words, how liberals define "disinformation".

*********

Update two days later...

OK, so you ask who uses this word "disinformation" in this manner, am I right? Didn't I just hear you ask that?

Check this out:

Press Sec. Shocks Press with Her Creepy Defense of New 'Ministry of Truth' | DM CLIPS | Rubin Report

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home