Eden Hill Journal

Ramblings and memories of an amateur wordsmith and philosopher

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

Thursday, April 05, 2018

War on Truth

Here is an article that caught my eye this morning on MSN dot com:

Hillary Clinton says US in middle of 'war on truth, facts and reason'

From my perspective, and mind you this is just one man's opinion, but I don't think I'm alone here, this is the pot calling the kettle black.

I still remember waking up late one evening and my radio was tuned to Public Radio and this was during the days leading up to the 2016 election and there was this woman speaking and she was talking about how normal and necessary lying is. Mind you that's just one man's memory but just the same, that was essentially the message and this woman meant what she was saying and it was not very long before that radio station's audience was expected to vote for Hillary and not for the Donald.

Sorry, Hillary. Maybe this covers your tracks for some Americans, but not for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home