Eden Hill Journal

Ramblings and memories of an amateur wordsmith and philosopher

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Whole Wheat Bread - Again!

Recently I have wondered if the apparent shadow-banning of this blog presumably by its mother company Google makes it impossible to do a Google search for my articles about my whole wheat bread recipe which could very well be my most significant contribution to this journal.

So I googled "Eden Hill Journal" and "whole wheat bread" and voila! Nothing pertinent! Good going Google!

Fortunately I was able to use Bing to recover the links. Here they are:

An Introduction:

Whole Wheat Bread - MONDAY, JANUARY 12, 2015

My Recipe:

My Bread - Update - WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 07, 2018

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home