Eden Hill Journal

Ramblings and memories of an amateur wordsmith and philosopher

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

Tuesday, May 03, 2022

Alec Baldwin Virtue Signaling (Again)

This is a little much coming from a guy who shot a lady to death while (one might say) play-acting with a gun he clearly didn't know how to use safely:

Alec Baldwin Lashes Out at NRA, Calls For Gun Control After He Shot and Killed Woman on Set of “Rust”

Note that virtue signaling masks the lack of actual virtue. I keep thinking about why I have despised an Alec Baldwin character in many of his movies, the character where he plays a white male with little or no redeemable virtue. The movie Nodding Hill flashes back in my head when I think of that character role. If you recall, he played that character masterfully, convincingly.

As always, just one humble man's opinion here...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home