Eden Hill Journal

Ramblings and memories of an amateur wordsmith and philosopher

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

Friday, May 06, 2022

Can Fake News Cause Vomiting?

Yesterday I appended my May 4 journal entry to comment on an Associated Press "fact check" article that they claim purports to show that the 2000 Mules film doesn't prove anything.

Guilt has been wracking my soul ever since I did that because I failed to mention the fact that I didn't read that AP article in its entirety. In fact I still haven't done so. The reason I had to stop reading is that I was finding the gaslighting to be so extensive, so pervasive, so exhausting, that it was starting to make me sick.

There, that's off my chest! Can my soul have some peace now?

I don't know what it is but fake news does that to me sometimes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home