Eden Hill Journal

Ramblings and memories of an amateur wordsmith and philosopher

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

Thursday, May 05, 2022

Ukraine - Another Perspective on YouTube

I came across a new character (for me, at least) on YouTube with an intriguing alternative take on the Ukraine situation and world politics.

DutchBoy NL

YouTube shows he has only 116 subscribers as I write this post.

He picked up on the cancellation of the letters V and Z by anti-Russian airheads and refers to Ukraine's president as "Ladimir Elensky. I'll point to Snopes to explain that story:

Ladimir Elensky? Fake Time Magazine Cover Omits ā€˜Zā€™ and ā€˜Vā€™

A meandering conversation from yesterday May 4:

Russia retaliates, blocks unfriendly nations Ukraine theduran Community

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home